In my opinion, Zotero is the best reference manager out there.
- One-click capture of citation and full-text pdf’s
- Pdf’s automatically renamed, placed where you want them
- Easily organise your citation library with tags and collections
- Integrate Zotero with your word processor for one click bibliography generation
- View RSS feeds for your favourite journals or saved searches directly inside zotero
- Plus many minor features that add up to save you a heap of time.
I thought I would put together a quick guide for how to set up Zotero with Google Drive (or other similar cloud backup options). This way, you can sync as many documents as you want and access them on multiple devices easily. Just set up each of your devices as shown below.